Tuesday, April 21, 2020

I'm a regular



It looks like I am getting to be a regular, posting roughly every 3 years. How about that?

I'm writing this while sitting in my recliner chair, and as I look outside, it looks like it might start raining in the next 30 minutes, here in Northern Arizona.

The day after Christmas, I fell early in the morning and fractured the two bones in my lower right leg, where they join the ankle. So it has been a slow winter and spring for me. The bones have healed, but now I am going to physical therapy to gain the strength back in my leg.  I'm anxious to get back driving so that I can have my independence back.

In the meantime I spend a lot of time on the internet, mostly watching youtube. It is surprising what you can learn by watching videos.  Railroads, construction equipment, milling logs.  I even learn something from eBay.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. I got curious as to who you are so I thought I would look you up.
    I wish you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete